Location – Cambridge or London or other UK
We are offering a sought-after opportunity for an experienced artist manager to join our team at a high level working for well-established artists with the scope to expand and develop the role to suit their strengths. You would need to be able to work independently and take responsibility for booking the artists at an international level. You would work closely with an assistant to ensure that all bookings run smoothly and you would be prepared to represent the company as a whole within the industry.
The role involves use of our diary management system, Overture. This requires accurate data entry and amendments, and a high level of communication within the company.
We encourage our Artist Managers to travel and attend concerts as much as possible in order to build stronger networks and relationships within the industry.
· Experience in classical music management.
· Good computer skills and experience working with the Microsoft Suite.
· Attention to detail/proofreading skills are extremely important in this role when dealing with financing and contracts.
· The ability to input data correctly and have a keen eye for inaccuracies and anomalies is essential.
· Communication is key within artist management, therefore candidates must be able to converse confidently via email, on the phone, and in person with artists and promoters around the world.
· Candidates need to be able to work independently as well as part of a team, and need to be prepared to take on responsibility and manage their own workload through the use of good time management.
· Willingness to travel.
· Patience, empathy, flexibility, and understanding are necessary when working with a wide variety of people, and a good sense of humour!
· Language skills would also be extremely desirable as we work with promoters/venues worldwide.
· Prior experience in the field of artist management.
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Closing date: 19th April 2021
Please send an application letter and CV to:
Emma Brown – email@example.com